Click on the big button that says GET INSTALLATION SUPPORT

• Mel
    Mel Member Posts: 2 Member

Thanks Matt

All done

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,105 admin

Hey everyone,

It looks like the team pushed a fix just now and installing via Native Access should work.

Please let us know if you're still having issues 🙌

• LoveEnigma
    LoveEnigma Member Posts: 80 Advisor
    edited March 2022

Hey Matt, how are you?

I applied the trick, where once the .iso file downloads to the "Download" folder set in Native Access preferences, you immediately copy-paste the downloaded .iso file before the installation is completed. Then, simply mount and install it.

Coincidently though, exactly at the same time the fix seemed to have been applied and Playbox got installed through Native Access too and I got it installed twice. Removed the extra installed folder and done.

Just thought to leave this here in case it helps in case such an event occurs in future again. Hope not, but I did not freak out due to knowing the above. :)

Regarding Playbox, yesterday, it did not impress me much on first look, but I listened to the demos again and watched the videos and I am highly impressed by this now. One of the best Kontakt libraries ever and certainly the best since the release of Komplete 13 for me. Very inspiring.

Great job, Nadine and NI team. Currently, I am using it with Komplete Now, but I think I will need to buy it before the intro offer ends.

• LoveEnigma
    edited March 2022

Sorry for going a bit off-topic here, but I just stumbled upon Native Access 2. I wonder if this has not been announced official yet, because the link from main website still points to the V1 installers. I am facing problems completing my V2 download, but looks so sexy that I want it NOW. I will keep trying...

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/native-access-2/

• Matt_NI

Hey mate! Glad to hear you got this sorted finally and again sorry to you and everyone having to deal with the issue.

Playbox is also in my opinion one of the best Kontakt instrument in the last few years and hyped to see it's also in KNOW for those on a budget.

As for NA2, it's a soft launch for Komplete Now users for now. If you have any issues, the best is to check directly with our team here: https://bit.ly/n1install

• LoveEnigma
    edited March 2022

Thanks mate. If Playbox intro offer was $99, I would have already bought it. $149 is a little steep, at least for me, but I can understand.

I see. Nice to see NA2 though. Finally, the download has finished. Time to install the beauty...

Playbox seems a bit complicated to get around, hopefully just an initial thing, but it has certainly got me hyped. I have observed the trend that the most interesting and awesome products are released in the year new Komplete is expected, right from January to the point of Komplete release (usually September announcement, October release).

Anyway, time to have fun with Playbox. Cheers!

• Lilshaun94
    Lilshaun94 Member Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2022

Hi Matt, I just sent out an email from the support page. Do you know when someone will reach back out?

Edit: Nevermind, confirming it works! Thanks for the quick turnaround time on this.

• Matt_NI

It shouldn't take too long but are you still having issues on Win? We pushed a fix and trying to reinstall might do the trick this time.

• Lilshaun94
    Lilshaun94 Member Posts: 7 Member

Hey! I just edited my post. I didn't see the second page when I sent out my initial message. Confirming it works!

• camcreative
    camcreative Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited March 2022

I would love to use this however it does not install properly on my Mac and many others Macs, it is missing the NOCT file when it downloaded, so after hours of re install and mucking about this great new thing doesn't work. Can you please sort this out NI as its crazy we pay for stuff that's broken on install !!!!!!!!!!

It seems that one vital file is missing from the Mac download, 1.3 gig comes down but the NICT file is missing therefore it cannot be found? this is crazy

• Jay Brewer
    Jay Brewer Member Posts: 3 Member

I get this on an M1 MacBook Pro using Native Access to install - after I did and got the check - open Kontakt player and see this - any ideas?

• Th3Myth
    Th3Myth Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

The Playbox.nicnt file is missing from the install. I'm having the same issue

• msevans
    msevans Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have same issue on M1 24 inch it appears the NKI files etc do not download although it shows all ok in access

and help would be greatly appreciated as not so familiar with Kontakt