CyberQuark Devastator Machine
AS GOLAK SET BOOSTERS TO CRUISE THE BLACK-HOLE, WHERE WOULD HE END UP?
FEARLESS HE DID NOT CARE, LIKE A WARRIOR TO BATTLE, THERE WAS NO TIME TO THINK.... JUST TIME TO EXPLORE THE OUTER FRINGES OF THIS GREAT UNIVERSE, WHERE NO LIFEFORMS HAD STOOD BEFORE.
Its black...its noisy.... there are no controls.... it burns cpu's to cinders... and it is without any dubiosity, the heaviest machine in the entire Universe...ever!
Welcome to the CyberQuark DM8 -Instructions.
1. Crank up sub...to max
2. Crank up main amp... to max
3. Remove studio pets
4. Load Machine in DAW
5. load up your biggest, most galaktic reverb vst
6. add on your heaviest distortion vst
7. Hit record (or Startclock in standalone)... and prepare for nausea, migraines, face melt, possible selfcombustion, sudden brain freeze, funny walk syndrome and many other numerous catastrophic side effects may occur...
In the unlikely event of survival please continue to step 8.
8. Duplicate main output and pitch process down 1 or 2 octaves and bass amp it
This version 8 of CYBERQUARK has a heavier and more atmospheric sound, and works well at slower BPM's even down at 5bpm.
To be in sync with your tracks BPM consider running at a quarter or lower bpm divisions (e.g. your DAW project =120 ---> run machine at 30 or 15bpm.. or try 240!!
just keep the division in a multiple if you want it to stay in sync with your track...
Ensemble has Brett's Sunpot verb and 4 of Zobel's Krafstroms and 2 Spaceverbs, an LPG +Hetricks Final Out.
*BTW if the ensemble overclocks, just whizz out one of the 4 cyberquark engines.
- 8.9K All Categories
- 17 Welcome
- 389 Hangout
- 57 NI News
- 174 Tech Talks
- 921 Native Access
- 4.2K Komplete
- 517 Komplete General
- 936 Komplete Kontrol
- 1.6K Kontakt
- 412 Reaktor
- 131 Battery 4
- 224 Guitar Rig & FX
- 171 Massive X & Synths
- 172 Other Software & Hardware
- 1.9K Maschine
- 19 Sampling Room
- 2.2K Traktor
- 1.9K Traktor Software & Hardware