Error: Massive X Could Not Be Loaded

Donowilson
Donowilson Member Posts: 14 Member
edited February 2022 in Massive X & Synths

How do I resolve the issue of not being able to load Massive X? I am using a Mac

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

It appears that Maschine has not scanned and added the Massive X VST3 plugin. By default Maschine uses the VST3 plugin when loading NKS Presets. Here is a link to an article about Plugin paths on Mac (its an Ableton Article, but the VST 3paths shown would be valid for Maschine as well as Any other DAW on Mac.

Using AU and VST plug-ins on Mac – Ableton

Make sure that the path to your VST 3 plugins is listed for scanning in Preferences -> Plugins -> Locations.

once the path is added, do a rescan and all should be good!

Answers

• Donowilson

FYI. I am using a Mac

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

It appears that Maschine has not scanned and added the Massive X VST3 plugin. By default Maschine uses the VST3 plugin when loading NKS Presets. Here is a link to an article about Plugin paths on Mac (its an Ableton Article, but the VST 3paths shown would be valid for Maschine as well as Any other DAW on Mac.

Using AU and VST plug-ins on Mac – Ableton

Make sure that the path to your VST 3 plugins is listed for scanning in Preferences -> Plugins -> Locations.

once the path is added, do a rescan and all should be good!

• Donowilson

That worked @Blindeddie! Thanks!

• Rau737
    Rau737 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have the same issue , but in windows...

• Donowilson

When I subscribed to NOW, that resolved the issue or conflict I was having.

• benow
    benow Member Posts: 7 Newcomer
    edited August 2023

I have the same issue on a Windows 10 desktop computer since I updated from Komplete 12 Standard to 14 Standard.

I tried multiple reinstalls of Massive X and rescans.

Even tried downgrading to Native Access 1 where I've got a strange message of a missing feature of my AMD processor??!!??