How to export playlist with all traktor information to play on another laptop/traktor?

Options
Mirso
Mirso Member Posts: 2 Member

hi, I would like to know the best way to export my traktor playlists / smartlists on a USB stick, in order to open it on traktor on another laptop. And in my case it is from a M1 mac mini to a windows laptop.

can someone help me one this?

thank you

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,789 Expert
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Concerning playlists.

You just export desired playlist and tick that also music files are added to export. And import it to second computer.

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,789 Expert
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Concerning playlists.

You just export desired playlist and tick that also music files are added to export. And import it to second computer.

• Patch
    Patch Member Posts: 230 Pro
    Options

I think you'll get cue, loops, strips, etc... when you export the tracks to a folder. Basically anything that is stored INSIDE the .mp3 file.

I don't think you'll get any Traktor specific tag info (Comment2, for example), since that lives in the Traktor Collection file, not the .mp3 file.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,367 Expert
    Options

I think you can export in a way where a small .nml file will be in the export folder.

I have seen it on a USB stick of a friend of mine. But never done it myself.

• Mirso
    Mirso Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Thx for your answers! I am gonna check it out