Expansion artwork missing

Options

Answers

• Dasein
    Dasein Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Same issue here.

I eventually managed to get my instruments thumbnails in Komplete Kontrol after few cycles of steps decribed here: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018591137-Thumbnail-Picture-Icons-are-Missing-in-the-Komplete-Kontrol-Maschine-2-Browser?_ga=2.226614874.653786725.1672882783-1951744757.1672457719. (It's weird but it seem that keeping Native Access open while re-scanning in Komplete Kontrol helped - but won't experiment with it now).

But I still had missing artwork for some expansions in Maschine (got fixed by files shared by @Jeremy_NI , THANK YOU!).

@enori, in case you still need images for Neo Boogie:

• aeronaut
    aeronaut Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options

I have tried everything in the support articles but still, the images for these expansions are nowhere to find on my computer and do not show up in Maschine and Komplete Kontrol.

Is there a place where I could download them and place them in the images folder manually?

The expansions themselves work fine.

Electric Touch

Headland Flow

Ignition Code

Lockdown Grind

Lone forest

Magnetic Coast

Meteoric Rise

Midnight Sunset

Polar flare

Rising C.

Sasha

Satin Looks

Solar Breeze

Timeless Glow

• marsar
    marsar Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Posting these folders has been a lifesaver as no other method worked (as outlined by NI). Does anyone happen to have the artwork for Solar Breeze and Backyard Jams by chance?

• aeronaut
    aeronaut Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

@marsar here is my folder with Backyard Jams in it

@Jeremy_NI do you have an updated folder with the missing icons I posted yesterday? That would be the easiest solution I think. Rescanning your library with Maschine and KK takes ages.

Still missing:

Electric Touch

Headland Flow

Ignition Code

Lockdown Grind

Lone forest

Magnetic Coast

Meteoric Rise

Midnight Sunset

Polar flare

Rising C.

Sasha

Satin Looks

Solar Breeze

Timeless Glow

• marsar
    marsar Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Here's Solar Breeze if you want to add it

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,713 mod
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Updating the post to reflect our latest findings. there seems to be an issue with Native Access 2 that brings this issue more than usual. We gathered an extensive folder with all the image files for most of our products: image folder

Extract it and move the contents of it into into this folder:

Macintosh HD > Users > Shared > NI Resources > image

When prompted select "skip" and the the "apply for all" box -> only the missing ones will be added.

• aafanatic
    aafanatic Member Posts: 35 Helper
    edited February 2023
    Options

That helped with most of them,; there are still a few missing in that file:

Backyard Jams

Community Drive

Crystal Daggers

Lockdown Grind

Lone Forrest

Magnetic Coast

Meteoric Rise

Neo Boogie

Paradise Rinse

Rising Crescent

Sasha

Solar Breeze...

• jacqui brookes
    jacqui brookes Member Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Hi, Just bought Rare Vibrations expansion, same problem, no artwork. Mac m1 ventura. Anyone else have problem with this? Thanks in advance

• Tigersharc
    Tigersharc Member Posts: 59 Helper
    Options

Oh man and I am planning on buying that expansion next Friday. 🙄

• forwardmusic76
    forwardmusic76 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Does anyone have Black Arc please, Its the only one missing now for me. Thanks

• Tonelover2
    Tonelover2 Member Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options

This is beginning to be a pain in butt. Now missing Haze, not in the browser at all.

• Gorilla Texas
    Gorilla Texas Member Posts: 42 Member
    Options

Wow I just bought K14 Ultimate and I'm having the same issues with missing artwork, this is unacceptable. NI is going down every since the merger as everything was rock solid before.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,713 mod
    Options

@Gorilla Texas Have you checked the articles and solutions provided in this thread? I will put the link to the article once again, in case you missed it: Thumbnail Picture Icons are Missing in the Komplete Kontrol / Maschine 2 Browser

If that still doesn't work make sure you are using Native Access's latest version and then contact my colleagues here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_maschine

• Gorilla Texas
    Gorilla Texas Member Posts: 42 Member
    Options

Mine is working now.