Problem with loading Groups

Phil_i_pp
Phil_i_pp Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited February 2022 in Maschine

Hello everybody,

i have a problem loading groups in machine 2. i installed the abby roads and butch big drum kits. however, they are not displayed under groups, only as an instrument. it would be great if someone could help me. Thanks very much.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

There are no Groups for AR or BVD, as they are Kontakt Instruments and originally designed to be played on a Keyboard. you can either change to KB mode or you can create groups, but it is a long-winded process where you would assign the proper notes to the pads allowing each pad to trigger a drum sound (up to 16). Being that BVD has only 16 sounds (C1 through D#2), it works well for that library, but for AR, you would need to pick 16 sounds that you would want to trigger then assign the pads to the keys.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

There are no Groups for AR or BVD, as they are Kontakt Instruments and originally designed to be played on a Keyboard. you can either change to KB mode or you can create groups, but it is a long-winded process where you would assign the proper notes to the pads allowing each pad to trigger a drum sound (up to 16). Being that BVD has only 16 sounds (C1 through D#2), it works well for that library, but for AR, you would need to pick 16 sounds that you would want to trigger then assign the pads to the keys.