Native Access 3.0.1 Slow Response

lahatte
lahatte Member Posts: 92 Member
edited December 2022 in Native Access

What happened? I had an older version of NA but it did not show me the complete path to my libraries. So I found there is an update, and installed it. Now, NA takes much longer to open and to register libraries. The older version was much faster.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@lahatte Native Access is regularly updated and the Native Access team is working on faster loading and activation times.

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert

During the CyberSeasonings 2022 is a heavy traffic on data highway at NI. End in 4 or 5 days.

So please be patient with NA and/or dls.

• lahatte
    lahatte Member Posts: 92 Member

Indeed. But that isn't what I experience. The old version wasn't so slow. But after installing the new version within the next few minutes, it has become slow.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@lahatte Native Access is regularly updated and the Native Access team is working on faster loading and activation times.

• chk071
    chk071 Member Posts: 357 Pro
    edited December 2022

Native Access is really extremely slow at the moment. Takes forever to activate and show my products...

Edit: Downloads failing as well...

• Jeremy_NI

@chk071 There was a little issue on the servers, is this still happening?

• chk071
    chk071 Member Posts: 357 Pro

No, all seems to work now. Thanks. 🙂 I actually thought it was high server load because of the Black Week sales.

• greens
    greens Member Posts: 3 Member

Snail slow last night - also loading Kontakt 7 is taking forever… (Reaper, Windows 10)

• Jeremy_NI

@greens the loading times of Native Access and Kontakt 7 have nothing to do with each other. Kontakt 7 has nothing to do with our servers. If you have an issue with Kontakt, please post in the Kontakt section of this forum.

• Isotoxin
    Isotoxin Member Posts: 121 Helper

Native Access 3.1.0 starting very fast!