Native access - download failed

Komfort Vice
Komfort Vice Member Posts: 18 Member
edited November 2022 in Native Access

Hello everyone, my name is Marco I'm an Italian guy, I just bought a ‘’Maschine plus‘’, in the past I played in raves with a Korg emx1 and now I've gotten closer to the world of music, I'm new to all this. Why can't I install? What can I do to solve this problem?

When I install ALL on native access, do I also have to connect the ‘’Maschine plus‘’ to the computer? Everything is automatically transferred inside ‘’Maschine ‘’?so I hope I'm not boring.

Thanks to everyone🙏

Best Answer

• Komfort Vice
    Answer ✓

I solved it myself, thank you all. I think it was the internet connection that sucks where I live 😂

Answers

• Komfort Vice
    Answer ✓

I solved it myself, thank you all. I think it was the internet connection that sucks where I live 😂

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Thanks for letting us know! Glad the issue is solved.

• Komfort Vice

in italia non collaborate più? non trovo nessun vostro partner che segua la native Instruments, puoi darmi qualche consiglio?

vorrei scrivere nei post, ma non vorrei essere noioso.

grazie

Marco

• Komfort Vice

Don't you collaborate in Italy anymore? I can't find any of your partners who follow native Instruments, can you give me some advice?

I'd like to write in posts, but I don't want to be boring.

I also wanted to ask you, I noticed that the MASCHINE PLUS, now that I'm loading all the plug-ins, goes a little slower. do you advise me to increase the capacity of the card? Use more GB?

Thank you

Marco