Native Access Takes forever

tbreschi
tbreschi Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited November 2022 in Native Access

I'm on my third attempt to setup Native Access, initial screen spins for several minutes before advancing to the next screen "Loading Products". The furtherest I've gotten is entering my serial number and it's more of the same. I've got a plenty fast internet connection at home 400mbps and no firewall. What's up?

Tagged:

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,555 admin

Hi @tbreschi unfortunately we experienced a downtime a few days ago but this has since been fixed. Were you able to install products eventually?

If the issue persists, make sure to check out this post here for known issues and workarounds: Native Access 2 known issues

• Phalanx909
    Phalanx909 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Same issue here for me... Waiting for 15 min now to register my Exhae by Output trough Native Access. Any workaround or solution?

• hansrombouts
    hansrombouts Member Posts: 2 Member

I just bought Komplete ultimate 14 and I'm using Native Access 2 to register the product. Te spinning wheel with the message 'Registering... Registering your product, please wait' has been standing there for about an half hour... is this normal?

• ferrarao
    ferrarao Member Posts: 1 Member

I have the same problem. How can I make sure that the serial number will be registered correctly?

• Starrbeats
    Starrbeats Member Posts: 4 Member

I was so excited to purchase the komplete 14 ultimate bundle for $$$$ to fine out the maschine expansion covers won’t download with the expansions so I have blank icons in machine and I have tried everything to fix though no one should have to do this for this for the price of the bundles I just want to install and use I have deleted everything and at this point I guess I just bought the bundle for nothing as I have giving up and I’m very disappointed in this new native access as I’m writing and my loading wheel is still spinning.smh