Imposible to install Symphony Series String Ensemble

Options
Kodro
Kodro Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited November 2022 in Native Access

I bought the bundle Symphony Series Collection. I've already had problems installing the Brass Ensemble Section. I contacted with support and Nathanial give a fix for the problem. But I have the same problem installing the String Ensemble. In 3 times I've contacted with the support service with no solution so I have an Orchestra without The string section.

The question is when I press install begins the process, but 3 or 4 hours after I am at the same point. So I retry with same result. And few times in different days. Is there anybody with the same problem? Have the support service give anyone a solution?

I've planned to buy Mallet Flux and Arkhis, but with this, I am thinking to buy a similar product of another company

This is the Screenshot ...... hours and hours then

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,053 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

if have you checked the download folder, if there are iso files delete them and try again. Also right click on the na icon and start as admin. You also could create a new folder on drive c or another drive and go to na prefs and set this folder as download location.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,053 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

if have you checked the download folder, if there are iso files delete them and try again. Also right click on the na icon and start as admin. You also could create a new folder on drive c or another drive and go to na prefs and set this folder as download location.

• Kodro
    Options

Hi thanks for your response. There is no iso files there. But I give a try to install in a new folder and see if it works.

• Kodro
    Options

Man. You're the BOSS. It works. You've given to me the solution the technical support wasn't able. Thank you so much.