No sale on Komplete bundle upgrade?

Maślak
Maślak Member Posts: 1 Member
edited November 2022 in Komplete General

The lack of promotion for the komplet bundle upgrade is sad news.

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

It is so for years. No, discounts for Komplete Updates/Upgrades on Black Friday time, if new version has been released that year.

Sale of Komplete Upgrades/Updates may be expected in Summer Sale, if long term NI policy will not change. It is understandable that one has to wait 3/4 year to get 50% discount, 2-3 months would be too soon. ;-)

Answers

• Kubrak
    Answer ✓

It is so for years. No, discounts for Komplete Updates/Upgrades on Black Friday time, if new version has been released that year.

Sale of Komplete Upgrades/Updates may be expected in Summer Sale, if long term NI policy will not change. It is understandable that one has to wait 3/4 year to get 50% discount, 2-3 months would be too soon. ;-)

• dwx1958
    dwx1958 Member Posts: 5 Member

Thats understandable - however I can't justify paying £89 for Kontakt 7 now and then buying it again next year in the Komplete 14CE bundle.

If the bundle was discounted now I would buy it....

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro

You can always buy individual products outside the bundles then resell the individual licenses when you buy the upgrade. When I can't wait, that's what I do. At least I recoup some of the price and I consider the difference like a rental fee. 😉

• Kubrak

@dwx1958

Well, you may save a bit and wait till June 2023, or buy K14 Update/Upgrade now, or buy just Update for Kontakt and sell it later with decent (one beer a month) loss. Also, it might happen that there will be discount for Update of Kontakt sooner than in June....