Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

No sale on Komplete bundle upgrade?

Maślak
Maślak Member Posts: 1 Noise
edited November 10 in Komplete General

The lack of promotion for the komplet bundle upgrade is sad news.

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 1,346 Pulse
    Answer ✓

It is so for years. No, discounts for Komplete Updates/Upgrades on Black Friday time, if new version has been released that year.

Sale of Komplete Upgrades/Updates may be expected in Summer Sale, if long term NI policy will not change. It is understandable that one has to wait 3/4 year to get 50% discount, 2-3 months would be too soon. ;-)

Answers

• Kubrak
    Answer ✓

It is so for years. No, discounts for Komplete Updates/Upgrades on Black Friday time, if new version has been released that year.

Sale of Komplete Upgrades/Updates may be expected in Summer Sale, if long term NI policy will not change. It is understandable that one has to wait 3/4 year to get 50% discount, 2-3 months would be too soon. ;-)

• dwx1958
    dwx1958 Member Posts: 2 Noise

Thats understandable - however I can't justify paying £89 for Kontakt 7 now and then buying it again next year in the Komplete 14CE bundle.

If the bundle was discounted now I would buy it....

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Canadian in Los AngelesMember Posts: 211 Saw

You can always buy individual products outside the bundles then resell the individual licenses when you buy the upgrade. When I can't wait, that's what I do. At least I recoup some of the price and I consider the difference like a rental fee. 😉

• Kubrak

@dwx1958

Well, you may save a bit and wait till June 2023, or buy K14 Update/Upgrade now, or buy just Update for Kontakt and sell it later with decent (one beer a month) loss. Also, it might happen that there will be discount for Update of Kontakt sooner than in June....