Error - Massive X could not be loaded

Kerem
Kerem Member Posts: 3 Member

Hello, I want to share with you a problem I had today. A few days ago, I made product updates from Native Access. Today, I encountered such a problem when I opened the program for the first time after the updates. You can see in the attachment. Even though I refreshed the Plug-in settings and reinstalled Massive X from Native Access, the problem was not resolved. Maschine application does not see Massive X's VST 3 file even though it exists. How can I solve this problem?

Best Answers

• Kymeia
    Kymeia Member Posts: 3,612 Expert
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓

You need to run Maschine (or Komplete Kontrol) in Rosetta if you want to load Massive X until it is updated too to support Apple Silicon

• Kymeia

Right click on the Komplete Kontrol application icon in Finder, open 'Get Info' tick the box 'Open using Rosetta' - it's easy to switch between both modes at any time - once Massive X native is out you won't need to do this any more - I believe it will be the next update released

Answers

• Kymeia

You need to run Maschine (or Komplete Kontrol) in Rosetta if you want to load Massive X until it is updated too to support Apple Silicon

• Kerem

How will I do this?

• Kymeia

Right click on the Komplete Kontrol application icon in Finder, open 'Get Info' tick the box 'Open using Rosetta' - it's easy to switch between both modes at any time - once Massive X native is out you won't need to do this any more - I believe it will be the next update released

• Kerem

Thanks a lot, it worked as you said.

• Pemusic
    Pemusic Member Posts: 17 Member

Same problem with Massive x but on windows 10

Even though I know massive x was installed properly and the vst3 file is in the folder, nothing I use sees the massive x module. It’s just big being picked up.

NI seems a bit too busy to answer any help request emails.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,233 mod

The thread that you are in appear about lack of native support for some Apple silicon. Since you are using Windows then your problem appear to be not related to present thread and you ought to open your own thread or find on concerning a Windows problem of same !