how to get CC11 on the second Control Strip of Komplete M32 in combination with Logic ProX

Kent Moussault
Kent Moussault Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi everyone,

Since I mostly use Orchestral libraries and specially by Spitfire, it would be very useful to have a better control over expression cc11

there has been quite some things written about how to program midi cc11 on the internet in Logic Pro x.

however, al things I tried on those fora, did not work and I was wondering if that has to do with the M32. Is there anyone who could help me in this to find a way to be able to start use cc11 and cc1 next to each other on my M32? (I do not use pitchbend at all...)

Many thanks in advance!

Kent

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,040 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

if you own a full version of kontakt you can click "KSP" on top right, then add the transformer script, there you can select PB as input and CC11 as output. Or some DAWs have a midi transformer build in, like cubase, so you could use this.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,040 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

if you own a full version of kontakt you can click "KSP" on top right, then add the transformer script, there you can select PB as input and CC11 as output. Or some DAWs have a midi transformer build in, like cubase, so you could use this.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod

@Kent Moussault The pitchwheel and modwheel touchstrips can't be re-assigned. So I'd follow what @Uwe303 said here.