Here come our top contributors

Kaiwan_NI
Kaiwan_NI BerlinAdministrator Posts: 672 admin
edited February 24 in Social Club

You've seen their names. You've seen their answers. From stopping people from changing a file path to getting the most complex MIDI mappings to work, they scan the forum night and day helping those in need.

Please give a big round of applause to our online community's top contributors in January.

1. @Blindeddie

2. @JesterMgee

3. @Wyley

Their points are based on the number of comments posted, accepted answers and more. THANK YOU so much for taking the time to share your knowledge. You just made this place that more special.

Check your inbox. 😉

Tagged:

Comments

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI BerlinAdministrator Posts: 697 admin

February is behind us and another shout-out to the top 3 users earning the most points:

@Blindeddie (clearly the top star)

@Wyley

@Kubrak

Once again, massive thank you for your participation and efforts 🙌

• Kaiwan_NI

@Kubrak well-deserved! Saw you everywhere on the forum.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 678 Saw

@Kaiwan_NI

Yes, sort of COVID times procrastination. ;-) It took me two months to do 6 hours´ work.... :-(

To say the truth, I was pretty surprised, how fast my points accumulated up.... Maybe a bug in the algorithm?

• Kaiwan_NI

@Kubrak said:

Maybe a bug in the algorithm?

Can confirm it's not a bug, nor a glitch in the matrix :D

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 678 Saw

So, now I know. Why 6 hours took 2 months. 8-D

"I´ve had hard time to get the NI bronze medal!!!" seems to be pretty good explanation to my client, why there is such a delay in project. ;-)

• Matt_NI

We were actually pretty conservative with the points but it looks like you lot on the top are just smashing through and might broke the system at some point haha

• Paule
    Paule BerlinMember Posts: 197 Saw

651 for Matthieux who don't smash the sys?

• Matt_NI

Well we're not taken into consideration in the leaderboards obviously and it's a bit too easy for us since we post things that get a lot of reactions.