Native Access 1.14.1(R156) - Suddenly "list view" for Not Installed is not working?

Vocalpoint
Vocalpoint Member Posts: 850 Guru
edited October 2022 in Native Access

While I know the NI world is moving to NA v2.60 - I have still not made the move and are currently working with the version in the thread title as it seems to still be viable.

That said - last week - all was well - I could view my Not Installed products in both List View and Tile View - but starting yesterday (first time I checked in about 5 days) I noticed that List View (for Not Installed only) - is blank (Tile View seems to be fine):

Installed view seems to be fine in either mode:

Any ideas what might be going on or is this a sign to get moving over to NA v2?

Appreciate any updates.

VP

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@Vocalpoint It could be an issue with our servers that are abit under pressure at the moment. You should make sure to Run Native Access as administrator: How to Run a Program as an Administrator

If that doesn't work and still happens, even over time, then yes, it('ll be time to switch to Native Access 2 as Native Access 1 is not being developed anymore.

• Vocalpoint
    Answer ✓

Jeremy

Running as admin makes no difference.

Looks as tho I may need to make the move to NA2.

Thanks!

VP

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@Vocalpoint It could be an issue with our servers that are abit under pressure at the moment. You should make sure to Run Native Access as administrator: How to Run a Program as an Administrator

If that doesn't work and still happens, even over time, then yes, it('ll be time to switch to Native Access 2 as Native Access 1 is not being developed anymore.

• Vocalpoint
    Answer ✓

Jeremy

Running as admin makes no difference.

Looks as tho I may need to make the move to NA2.

Thanks!

VP