[v1.6.0] MASCHINE PLUS/MK3/MIKRO MK3 Ableton Live 11 MIDI Remote Script

Options

Comments

• Elton Memishaj
    Elton Memishaj Member Posts: 130 Advisor
    Options

Hello @mareckiee .

I tried to reproduce this issue but couldn't.

Does the script continue to work like normal after this issue occurs? I.e.: Play, Stop, Rec (just to indicate if the script crashed or not, if so, I might need to check your Log.txt file).

Thank you for your efforts into resolving this issue together!

Elton

• Lurrgin
    Lurrgin Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Hey I'm new to this thread and just recently got this script but I'm having some trouble. It seems like I can get control of the drun rack but I have no colors on my hardware. I'm just kinda flying blind over here. Any help would be appreciated. Also happy new years everyone, hope you all had a wonderful year and I wish you all more years of blessings and love.

• Lurrgin
    Options

FIgured I'd add a photo for clarification

• DeepThumb
    DeepThumb Member Posts: 170 Advisor
    Options

Hi,

IIRC pressing PAD MODE repeatedly helped me.

• Lurrgin
    Options

Hellooo,

I've mashed it about 70 times and no luck with it :/ Also, is there supposed to be any sort of signifier for when I'm in pad/keyboard/step and other modes? It's all just blank and it's feels like I'm flying blind.

• Elton Memishaj
    Options

Hello,

I apologize to everyone for my long inactivity, recently.

I am dealing with some health-related issues in my family and couldn't continue with the development or assistance in regarding to the script during the time.

Wish everyone to have a great New Year!

@Lurrgin Thank you so much!

The active mode should highlight the respective button in the hardware, i.e.: PATTERN button (CLIP mode), SCENE, PAD/KEYBOARD MODE buttons, etc.

Can you, please, try to reapply the Controller Editor template, provided in the zip file from the script.

Do other functions work, with or without color, such as CLIP mode, etc?

I'm afraid it might've resulted in a script crash when switching to DRUM mode for the Live Set or for specific Live version.

If reapplying the CE template doesn't solve the issue, I would greatly appreciate if you could provide me the Log.txt of your Live's, so I could see your Live version and if there were any crashes happening (via email or private message here).

Live's log file can be found here:

• Windows - \Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Ableton\Live x.x.x\Preferences\Log.txt
    • Mac - /Users/[username]/Library/Preferences/Ableton/Live x.x.x/Log.txt

@DeepThumb Thank you a lot for all your continued activity, assistance and ideas!

I will come back with news about the future of this script during this week!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Elton

• Bodega Cat
    Bodega Cat Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

How do you use chords with this script?

• Elton Memishaj
    Options

Hello,

Unfortunately, this script does not include the CHORDS and STEP features, currently.

• Fulvio Mennella
    Fulvio Mennella Member Posts: 10 Member
    Options

Hello Elton,

just purchased. Great Job! Can't wait for the knob support.

I just have one issue. I think it depends on arrow buttons assignments: I can't switch between midi templates as I load "Maschine Mk3 Ableton Unofficial.ncm3". I have other templates that I use. They all can switch. All but yours. I have to open Controller Editor switch by mouse.

Just let you know.

Thanks.

Fulvio

• Elton Memishaj
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for your great appreciation and feedback towards this script!

Can you, please, try to open Controller Editor as Administrator, so it will save the new (this script) .ncm3 template to the hardware.

Please let me know how it goes,

Elton

• Cadian
    Cadian Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Hi Elton,

I've just sold my maschine mikro, am I able to in anyway transfer this software to the new owner? I don't wanna just go sending something out without your permission etc.

Thank you!

• Fulvio Mennella
    Options

Hello, it is actually stored in the hardware. Maybe it depends on the assignment of the arrows? In the Pro Tools .ncm3 template there's no midi assignment to the arrows and they work. I send you a picture.

• Fulvio Mennella
    Options

Ah, by the way I have a MK3.

• lovedevil
    lovedevil Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

This script does not work at all for me. Right now I cant get midi input or output when selecting the Mikro Mk3 Unofficial as my control surface. Reinstalling machine software and plugging into different usb ports hasnt resolved the issue.

• lovedevil
    lovedevil Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Nevermind got it. If you dont have input output in underneath control surfaces I'd make sure you're using the right controller in as well as make sure that you have the Maschine 2 vst software downloaded