Komplete Kontrol & Native Access app quit unexpectedly.

Options
dammeu
dammeu Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited January 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

Hello, I'm having problem with Komplete Kontrol & Native Access software, the app crashes after I close it, even when trying to open Ableton it crashes too and after I uninstall Komplete Kontrol, my Ableton can work fine. I got this problem when I updated my macOS version to macOS 11.6.3, previously on 11.6.2 I didn't get any issues. Can anyone help with this issue or is the developer fixing it in a future version? Thank you.

EDIT: I have fixed this.

Best Answer

• dammeu
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

@Kaiwan_NI I also don't understand why this can be resolved after I cleanly uninstalled KK, NA and RP Predator 3, then after that I reinstalled KK, NA and Predator 3. Or it might also be related to the .xml file located in the Service Center folder or the preferences file, I don't know.

Answers

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,589 admin
    Options

@dammeu Do you mind sharing what your solution is? Would be super helpful in case anyone come across this post in the future. 🙂

• dammeu
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

@Kaiwan_NI I also don't understand why this can be resolved after I cleanly uninstalled KK, NA and RP Predator 3, then after that I reinstalled KK, NA and Predator 3. Or it might also be related to the .xml file located in the Service Center folder or the preferences file, I don't know.