Quantize feature non existence. Quantize just broken.
Hey there, could you share more details on the issue? Maschine version, what Maschine controller you're using, what you're trying to achieve, etc…
hey the Maschine version is 3.7.1. Not using a controller. just trying to quantize midi notes an non of that functions work
Well, the quantize function is to quantize beats you play on a controller, that's why we ask for more details, what are you trying to achieve exactly? Have you checked the manual? https://docs.native-instruments.com/online-guides/maschine-software-manual/en/index-en
I played midi notes neither quantize work the play quantize or the right clicks of quantize 50% or quantize fully. I've try reinstalling and that didn't fix the issue I'm using the 32 native instrument controller on macOS Tahoe.
I’m on Tahoe , and quantise works from the software here , are you sure you have the # highlighted
I have it highlighted and everything, the quantize is the only thing that's not working correctly.