I just got the "Komplete Select Electronic" komplete select version. There is a demo song that sounds really slick, via here:
https://www.native-instruments.com/pages/arturia-partnership#play-13072882073903
If you keep pressing next on the player at the bottom ("Audio demos") until you reach the "Nocturnal Drift" demo track, the demo is a dark techno future rave-ish vibe.
The rhythm / bass and drums are pretty straightforward sounds, but there are these little fillers and transitional cues that sounds a little metallic and industrial throughout the song; it's very cool to me. And, just before the 1st drop for the transition cue it sounds like some sort of LFO on a metallic instrument with some heavy distorted synths followed right after (I could be way off),
but I was just wondering if anyone would be able to help me find these sounds as showcased in the demo track?
I've gone through Utopia, Feel It, Nacht, Massise X Expansion - Charge, and some of the others and could not find such sounds. I started off specifically looking for the 1st transitional cue sound just before the drop.
I'm sure they should be available since it's part of the demo; do you know where I could find all of these sounds? Or could you point me to the right place where I could achieve the remaking of that sound for the first transitional cue at the least?
Thank you for any help.