As evident from the title I made the unfortunate attempt of trying out a free offer by ordering the Free Komplete bundle thingy. I was lead here from the results of my search for a free light version on "Kontakt" fancy spellings and all.
A music producer friend recently told me that he swears by everything fancy shamancy and therefore K and K are his go to spelt above in full.
And that NI are the leaders of quality products and services.
How gullible of me.
Here I am after 3 days of talking to Riff requesting updates on my heavily documented purchase will everything from PO to Invoice to financial speculation for a human colony on Mars.
The only thing missing in this more than thorough transaction were the downloads links. And YES I have checked the Spam folder with a smile. :)
DO something.
This is a terrible first touch point in a customer journey designed by a well wisher to invite new users to your company, its tool set and customer service.
I'm a floundering hobbyist an a teacher, trainer, assessor at best with no real project deadline.
Imagine a kid coming here going through the exact experience?
Do better.