Maschine MK 1 Controller with Maschine 2 Software

SlowMo91
SlowMo91 Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited July 2022 in Maschine

Hi everyone, I have the following request:

I dug out my old MK1 maschine and would like to use it again.

So I installed the software from the CD, but unfortunately this WILL NOT be connected to the NI access to enter the code for registration. (probably too old)

Maschine 2 is already installed, all maschine versions are in the list on the "Controller" tab, but I can't select anything because everything is completely hidden.

Now to the question: Can I connect the MK1 to the Maschine2 software? If yes how?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,789 Expert

1) You need to install NA, you may download it from NI web pages.

2) If you are on Win, Maschine MK1 should work. If you are on Mac and M1 CPU, Maschine MK1 wil not run. If you are on Mac and not M1, it might run depending on OS version.

• SlowMo91

Thanks for the Answer.

NA do you mean Native Acess ?If Yes, it Is already Installed.

The Maschine 2 Software to.

And yes, i have Windows.

• Kubrak

If you have installed Native Access, you may enter Licence code for Maschine 2 and for Komplete Select. Maybe one has to enter also Licence code for Maschine HW....

• SlowMo91
    edited July 2022

Yes, I've already tried that. But then it shows that the code has already been registered (Long Time ago)

• Kubrak

And do you use the same NI account as long time ago? Or have you created a new one? You have to use the old one.... If not possible, only NI support may help.

• SlowMo91
    edited July 2022

I didn't had this account then, so rather no.

Okay, Thank you for your help

• Kubrak

But, anyway you Maschine MK1 should work anyway. What would not work without activation is Maschine 2 SW and Komplete Select plugin bundle....