How long does it take to receive serial numbers?

Options
2»

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,713 mod
    edited February 2022
    Options

@DCOQC You submitted requests in the weekend. My colleagues should get back to you shortly. Our aplogies and thanks for your patience. @beatles232 I think I already answered in one of your other posts. Hopefully all this gets resolved soon.

• DCOQC
    DCOQC Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

Hi Jeremy and thank you for your email.

NI website says I will receive the serial number within 2 hours of purchase.

I did not receive nothing at all and my purchase is paid since last friday !

Thank you.

David

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Options

@DCOQC @beatles232 Please allow 1-2 days of order process before contacting support.

And as said above, we cannot troubleshoot order issues/delays from this thread. If your order is stuck, contacting support is the best way to get resolution 🙏

• DCOQC
    Options

Hi @Nico_NI, still no serial number after the 2 days (my purchase : last Friday).

No follow up either.

What more can I do ?

Thank you

David

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Hey @DCOQC We've pinged our colleagues once again, you should get a reply soon, our apologies for the wait.

• DCOQC
    Options

Still nothing @Jeremy_NI . Between you and me, considering that we are in 2022, to see how complicated it is for NI to have a serial number for an internet order, it is very surprising.

• DCOQC
    Options

Information received by email ! Problem solved. Thank you.

• Alex Schubert
    Alex Schubert Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I purchased Kontakt 7 and complete 14 collectors Edition 4 days ago. I still have not received my serial number/ downloads. Only email was confirmation that I paid by visa and that future emails will follow with serial numbers/downloads. I installed Native acces and Kontakt 7. I tried the website to contact support but can’t figure out how to put in a ticket in the chat section. Frustrating. My east west collection downloaded immediately. I am new to NI and hope I receive my purchase shortly?

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Alex Schubert Sorry to hear about this bad experience. Not sure what happened here, I checked your account and there's no trace of a Komplete 14CE on your account. I found the ticket you successfully submitted in our system and raised the priority, someone should get back to you shortly.