SupremeEditionMod EDIT

Comments

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,660 mod

I managed to implement a tap / double-tap button for MixerFX-Overlay/FX-Settings (FX Select button) on my D2, the double-tap replacing the SHIFT + FX Select function. As soon as i have done the same with HOTCUE / LOOP / FREEZE Buttons for the PadModes (D2, S5, S8) i am going to upload it. 🦋

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru

Awesome, I’ll give this a bash when I get back off my holiday

• Sûlherokhh

Supreme Edition 3.0 BETA 31.1, i assume it's RC2.

If you go to the dropbox-link now, you can test FX-SELECT functions on the D2 right away.

DOWNLOAD Version 2 (Dropbox Link)

• Tellmeaboutit123

I have an S8, I presume it will be the same functionality. When I get back home on Friday I’ll check it out.

• Sûlherokhh
    edited August 2022

I'll do it for the S8 as well (it's a different file). Should be done by friday, but you'll have to download it again. I'll be on the PadMode buttons as well and it'll probably be done quick.

Since you are user of the S8, tell me, what do you think of the mirrored functions on the screen buttons? I thought this should be convenient since all the buttons and knobs of the left deck are oriented on the left side.

Edit: I've done it. Same Dropbox Link as before. To summarize, FX Select, Hotcue, Loop and Freeze buttons have their assigned secondary (shift+...) function now activated by double-tap. This is for D2, S5 & S8. I could only test this on D2 and S5, so feedback is appreciated, especially regarding the S8.

• Michael Niotakis
    Michael Niotakis Member Posts: 54 Helper

Nice work @Sûlherokhh . Thanks for the D2 focus, they have come back alive haven't they! I imagine a New TP3 beta is due out soon so might give this build a shot then.

The SHIFT + Screen Button 7 toggles Touchstrip-Scratch is the feature for me. I really enjoyed Moonbeam's implementation of the HOLD DECK + Touchstrip for scratching. I had been trying to replicate it using your HOLD explanation above but only got about 75% there and then got distracted on loop recorder (via MIDI mode) then some non-Traktor stuff.😒

Double tapping feature sounds interesting as does MixerFX! Not being based off the latest build is a downer (I like v32's InstantFX updates) but we'll need to adapt to pick up what you have here. I can appreciate the effort that would be required to update the code you have provided here.

Cheers

• Sûlherokhh

Thanks for your feedback. I am always looking for new cool ideas and so will think about putting in the Hold-DECK-To-Scratch for D2/S5/S8. Should be straightforward to do. As announced i will update the EDIT to Aleix' latest version. I have been postponing that because it was so time intensive work the last time comparing every single file of the old code with every single file of the new code. But it will happen, if don't get distracted, within the next 2 weeks.

• Sûlherokhh

Hold-DECK-To-Scratch is done and working. One small thing i am still fiddling with. I'll upload the update as soon as that is finished.

• Sûlherokhh

What's new?

• Hold-DECK-To-Scratch
    • SHIFT doubles as Beat-Tap. No need to go into edit mode. CAPTURE-Button returned to Set/Delete Gridmarker (for Track Decks)

SupremeModEDIT@Dropbox

• Michael Niotakis
    Michael Niotakis Member Posts: 54 Helper

Sounds like you're on a roll.

Thanks man.

• Sûlherokhh

Quick LED fix:

The CUE button sometimes kept being bright for no reason during play when the Blinker option was set and SHIFT+CUE was set to rewind to start. Not anymore.

The DECK button is now the colour of the unfocussed deck instead of the focussed deck. This is consistent with the use of deck colouring of the REMIX button for the unfocussed deck.

Now the small bits on my to-do list is done. I am going to update the EDIT to the latest release of the Supreme Edition Mod. I hope it won't take long.

Tell me what you think. 🦋

• Tellmeaboutit123

Hi there. How do you map the s8 to have the laptop screen open and close with s8 screens? I like seeing laptop info as well as more info is on there. I’ve tried but I don’t understand the modifier bits.

• Tellmeaboutit123
  • Sûlherokhh

What exactly do you mean by "having the laptop screen open and close" ? Do you mean 'Browser View' or 'Fullscreen' by any chance?