exporting all favourites to folder?

ds0
ds0 Member Posts: 8 Member

Is there a way to export all your favourite selected one-shots to a folder? I've been investigating this. I know you can right click a favourite and select "show in explorer" but at this point I have about 1000 favourites and the behaviour doesn't scale. I'm just trying to put all of them in a different standalone groovebox I just got.

I notice there's a favorites.db3 SQLite file, so I figured I could just grab a list of all the files I had favourited and work on a script from there, but after opening it in my SQL client I noticed there's just one column called "id" which is a bunch of hexadecimal-coded strings which didn't help either.

Do any of you have a trick that worked?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

just go to the one shots tab, filter by Favorites (click the * next to the search bar) then select them all in the Maschine browser. Create a new folder on your desktop and then Click-Drag them to that folder...

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

just go to the one shots tab, filter by Favorites (click the * next to the search bar) then select them all in the Maschine browser. Create a new folder on your desktop and then Click-Drag them to that folder...

• ds0
    ds0 Member Posts: 8 Member

Hah! That was a lot easier than what I just did this morning. I used onenote to do character recognition on a bunch of screenshots of the list, and then used that list in a script to find the file and save a copy to a folder... Thanks.