Hi, I saw that the thread below received enough upvotes to warrant being brought up with the Traktor dev team, however the thread appears to be locked with no official update. So, would somebody from the Traktor dev team please update on whether this is at all on the roadmap or is dead in the water.
https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/13130/denon-prime-lc6000-hid-support
Many thanks
Heyo!
I will let the team know and we will get back to you asap.
Hello!
We will discuss it soon, at the moment, we cannot promise the integration, but we have into consideration.
Hello,
I can mark @Kaiwan_NI and she can maybe forward it to the traktor team.
Thanks both.
Go for Denon Prime series and I Will be back!
Would LOVE native support for my LC6000s in Traktor.
I’m using a MIDI map but it could be so much better.
At least they can offer a similar controller if they still do not support the LC.
Hi, is there any news? I'm also interested in native support for the Denon LC6000 in Traktor Pro 4.
The LC6000 is the best value-for-money controller of recent years; I love it, and after InMusic's acquisition of Traktor, I don't think it will be long before they provide native support. In the meantime, there's a mapping for controlling up to four decks with a single unit on the website in my signature. It's a very complex mapping, but I should warn you that it's not free. Cheers.