Maschine 2 Error Loading Project Failed

Ommenetti
Ommenetti Member Posts: 2 Noise

Hi,

After saved my projet, impossible to open the file. I have an error at the opening : Error - Loading Project Failed

Maschine 2 did not crashed and any plugin are already updated. I only have this mistake with this project file. All the others works fine.

NI don't answer me and I can't find any information for that. I'm looking for a log directory where finding more details about this simple error message.

Did you have an idea for getting support from NI ? Can I edit the MXPRJ file ?

Thanks for your help.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI BerlinCustomer Care Posts: 2,707 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @Ommenetti It looks like one of our support agents got back to you around 24 hours after your request. Unfortunately, if the project is corrupted, there is not much to be done.

• Ommenetti
    Answer ✓

Hi,

I sent the projet file to the support but it seems impossible to fix it. Maschine 2 app did not crashed ; the problem comes from an error while saving the file.

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 1,329 Pulse

You cannot edit MXPRJ file. Well, you can technicaly, but without knowing the structure, it would not lead anywhere....

You may try to open Support Ticket at NI web.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI BerlinCustomer Care Posts: 2,707 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @Ommenetti It looks like one of our support agents got back to you around 24 hours after your request. Unfortunately, if the project is corrupted, there is not much to be done.

• 2cry
    2cry Member Posts: 2 Noise

I have this same issue with multiple files. And I've had software issues on and brand new Mac M1 2021. please help!!

• Ommenetti
    Answer ✓

Hi,

I sent the projet file to the support but it seems impossible to fix it. Maschine 2 app did not crashed ; the problem comes from an error while saving the file.

• tommycalaveradj
    tommycalaveradj Member Posts: 1 Noise

Same Error "Loading project failed", i'm trying to fix it with Hex editor files, but it's very difficult find the solution. This issue occurs because i'd trying to save the project when discover that my hard drive was full space...

• Doctor Wize
    Doctor Wize Member Posts: 1 Noise

The problem for me was that Maschine+ was updated but the Maschine software was not updated on my Mac. After I updated the software in my Mac it worked.