Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

VST3 File Support (for SuperFlyDSP Flying Auto Wah)

Reo.w
Reo.w Member Posts: 2 Noise
edited June 29 in Maschine

Hello what's going on peoples

If anyone can help me with this, it would be super appreciated..

i'm trying like a loco fiend to get this to VST plugin to work for me in Maschine. it is 64 bit. & i'm on a Windows 10 Pro laptop. i followed all the instructions.. Exported it in the VST3 folder (in Common Files).. and when i go back and log into Maschine to add it (in Preferences). it says that its already added. So then i do a scan to welcome it to my family of other VSTs.. But then after the scan, when i look on the Plugins drop down list.. Nada.. its not showing.. I feel like this Plugin was made for me.. Like we are brothers from another mother.. or soulmates .. Please help.. i really need this one... Lol (but serious)

PS: i did some research online, and found a number of old posts that indicated Maschine had not updated to be compatible with VST3 files.. is that true?? if so, is there a workaround to solve the problem

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 1,341 Pulse
    Answer ✓

Maschine cannot load VST3 plugins other than NI ones, so far.

I do not have personal experience, but it is possible to use a wrapper plugin that is VST2 and allows to load VST3. People say, it works for Maschine.... Try to search this forum.

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 1,341 Pulse
    Answer ✓

Maschine cannot load VST3 plugins other than NI ones, so far.

I do not have personal experience, but it is possible to use a wrapper plugin that is VST2 and allows to load VST3. People say, it works for Maschine.... Try to search this forum.

• Reo.w
    Reo.w Member Posts: 2 Noise

ok.. will do

Thanks for the feedback