Locate sample used in project?

acovic
acovic Member Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2022 in Maschine

Hi folks just a quick question:

is there an easy way to locate sample which is loaded in Maschine sampler or audio module?

Like in almost any other audio/video software there is right click option "Locate file in browser" or something similar.

For instance: if I have too many sample packs and I loaded some cool DRUM LOOP sample while ago, I would like the option to easily browse that sample pack and preview similar sounds from that folder.

Another option is to do a search for a samples filename and then locate it, but that's not straightforward enough.

Any ideas?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

above the pattern tools on the right hand side is a Magnifying glass...select the loop/sample and click that. If the loop/sample has been added to the browser library, it should be highlighted in the browser. then do the right click thing to get to the folder.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

above the pattern tools on the right hand side is a Magnifying glass...select the loop/sample and click that. If the loop/sample has been added to the browser library, it should be highlighted in the browser. then do the right click thing to get to the folder.