Reaktor 6 presets defaulting

BCPeters
BCPeters Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I looked to see if I could find this anywhere, but no one seems to have this problem.

Problem: Whenever I try to use a Reaktor instrument in Reaper, I load the preset I want, but during playback it changes the preset to one I don't want.

For example, I want to use the 'Pinto' preset on Mikro Prism, but it always changes to 'Planet Bell.' It doesn't seem to matter which preset I try to use, it always changes back to one I don't want. Amusingly, the only program I have that doesn't exhibit this behavior from Reaktor is the TRK-01 Bass, which is wonderful. This has been a problem for years, so any help would be much appreciated.

Tagged:

Answers

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,773 mod

Check your Midi settings, in both apps… It is possible that there is a Program Change command active somewhere, perhaps inside a midi track channel.

Is this happening to a specific project or everywhere, even on a new one?

• BCPeters
    BCPeters Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

@Sunborn Thanks for the response. I'm checking around the settings and I can't find anything that would change it. This happens on every project I've tried using Reaktor on since getting it. That being said, I'm not sure what happened this time, because it suddenly works fine. I had a crash earlier, so that could have caused it this time. Maybe in the past it was a bug, but this time was caused by the crash? I don't know… thanks for the reply anyway!