Download Saffron from Native Access does not start ...

John Stein
John Stein Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hello,

I have purchased the new Scene - Saffron plugin. I can see it in may Native Access account. BUT when I press the button "install" nothing happens … The message is "Calculating time remaining" - an endless calculating … and no download begins … And yes, I have deactivated all filters and security settings. Important to know: With all my other products on Native Access I do not have this problem. I can do udates and installations … This is the Secret of Saffron - absolut mysterious … exciting … like the sounds of Saffron …

Have you any idea? Thank you very much!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Mert_NI
    Mert_NI Customer Care Posts: 485 mod
    edited October 15 Answer ✓

Hello John Stein, sorry for the issue.

What operating system do you use?

What version of Kontakt you have installed?

Could you please confirm whether you are meeting the system requirements for this product?

If everything is fine in the compatibility, can you please check this Knowledge Base Article below:

My Native Access Downloads Are Taking Too Long

If the issue persists after this as well, can you please create a support ticket or open a chat support using this link below:

https://bit.ly/NI_support_NA

So our team can help you as soon as possible sending you the direct download link for the Saffron.

I hope this helps☺️

Answers

• Mert_NI
    Mert_NI Customer Care Posts: 485 mod
    edited October 15 Answer ✓

Hello John Stein, sorry for the issue.

What operating system do you use?

What version of Kontakt you have installed?

Could you please confirm whether you are meeting the system requirements for this product?

If everything is fine in the compatibility, can you please check this Knowledge Base Article below:

My Native Access Downloads Are Taking Too Long

If the issue persists after this as well, can you please create a support ticket or open a chat support using this link below:

https://bit.ly/NI_support_NA

So our team can help you as soon as possible sending you the direct download link for the Saffron.

I hope this helps☺️