How do you prelisten (pre-cue) in Traktor 3 with Traktor Audio 6 when "Live Input" is selected

mirko
mirko Member Posts: 6 Member

Hello Guys i have a problem,and i dont know how to handle it..

Basically… i have Traktor Audio 6 i connected my CDJ2000 to it (Live Input selcted on screen deck udner dropw down menu) im running the sound threw Traktor native Mixer (because i haven't bought one phisical yet

) and i cant get the pre-listen (CUE Headphones) on my decks, anybody knows what i need to do to get the cue sound in my headphones so i can mix in tracks properly?

Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 3,395 Expert

You need to map "output monitor" to something.

Probably best to map "Output Monitor" → "Main Left/Right" and connect your headphone to the headphone connection on the A6.

And then "Output master" → to either "Ch A" or "Ch B" and connect your speakers to those outputs.

• mirko
    mirko Member Posts: 6 Member

Lord Carols- thank you it works like a charm now i thought for some reason i couldn't push the sound anywhere else but the "main output" i got the master channel A to be the out.

btw iv seen a lot of questions online regarding this, we should really post this simple solution for the people to know about it.

once more thank you and if you are ever in Croatia let me know I'm buzzing beers! cheers! :)))