Kore 2 reinstall problems on Mac OS 11.6 Big Sur

MarkFoster
MarkFoster Member Posts: 5 Member

Hi

I inadvertently upgraded to Mac OS Monterey on my Macbook Pro and have had to downgrade to MacOS 11.6 Big Sur to get things running again. I have reloaded most of my NI apps but have come to a dead end with reinstalling Kore 2.

In Native Access it tells me that I have to relocate it. When I do a spotlight search for it nothing comes up. It can't be found.

When I go the the legacy area at NI I can download the Kore 2 updates but they won't install as they ask for the original install. I have the Kore DVD but when I go to run it it tells me it won't install on this OS.

I seem to be stuck in a bad loop. Is there any way I can get out of this?

Thanks in advance

Mark

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,670 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey Mark, unfortunately, it's not possible to install Kore 2 on current operating systems. It was discontinued years and years ago. It's only supported until Mac OS 10.9 and under.

• MarkFoster
    Answer ✓

Hi Jeremy

thanks for the quick response. This is as I suspected but was just holding out a small hope.

cheers, Mark

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,670 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey Mark, unfortunately, it's not possible to install Kore 2 on current operating systems. It was discontinued years and years ago. It's only supported until Mac OS 10.9 and under.

• MarkFoster
    Answer ✓

Hi Jeremy

thanks for the quick response. This is as I suspected but was just holding out a small hope.

cheers, Mark