New Maschine+ user - which content can I use?

Jason
Jason Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited June 2022 in Maschine

Hello,

after endless hours comparing the MPC Live 2 and the Maschine+ i have decided to go with the Maschine+.

Reasons were the promissing New Update and the point that i already have some hours on the clock with the MK1. I also hope that owning the Kontakt Complete Libary will be to some kind of advantage.

And there comes my first question. What kind of advantage do i have with owning Komplete 10 ? Can I load the Kontakt library in a player on the + ?

Is it correct to understand that all plugings need to be programmed individualy for the + ? Is there a processing bottleneck (CPU/RAM) for future updates on the Maschine+. Is it an illusion to think that plugings/synths like mouth or rounds will find its way on the +.

Last question. Is it possible to stream sounds directly over a sampling plattform via the Maschine integrated network ?

Thanks in advance

Best Jason

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited June 2022

Hey Jason, regarding your question about owning Komplete, it's definitely a big plus.

You have access to quite a lot of plugins, effects and expansions to play with your Maschine+ when in controller mode.

For the CPU, there was already many updates improving the stability and performance of the M+, but of course every hardware has its limitations.

About new content being ported to M+ standalone, only the future will tell 🤞

• Jason
    Jason Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Thx for the answer...

Regarding Komplete my question was rather if there is an advantage when being in standalone mode ?

Can I use the Kontakt Player in standalone or would i have to copy the samples manualy to a flash card ?

Thx mate

Jason

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited June 2022 Answer ✓

You can see which instruments can be used in standalone via this page:

Of course samples and loops can be imported via the SD card.