S88 Mk2 will not power up

Coggie
Coggie Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited September 2 in Other Software & Hardware

Hi, I'm going round in circles trying to get an email address to log a hardware fault with my S88, however I keep ending up back at the start irrespective what options I click. Does anyone have a support email address I can contact NI or is there a phone number?

Tagged:

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,657 mod

Hello,

there is a support page, where you log in on the bottom of the page and can get in contact with support. have you tried the data cable connected to the pc and the power cable (with the barrel) connected to a power supply?

• Coggie

Hi, thanks, I’ve tried different leads, and a different computer. Absolutely nothing registering on the two computers (not even a driver missing). I’ve tried the support page, however when you click on hardware fault it takes you to a 404 error. I’ve ended up having to use a different email address to try and contact NI.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,916 mod

@Jeremy_NI , the above appear to need you to please look into.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,395 mod
    edited September 3

@Coggie I've checked again to be sure. The link for our hardware service is functional, please try again here:

https://bit.ly/NI_support_Hardware

To be 100% clear, when you connect the keyboard and power it up is there any light or animation?

• Coggie

Hi Jeremy_NI,
    Theres no power showing at all. I can plug in my S61 without any issues.

I’ve just tried the link and once I complete the question section it prompts to click a url link. When I click the url link it sends me to the 404 page not found. If your web master has a look in the logs they should see the multitude of 404 errors from me clicking that last link. Is there another way to create a case?

cheers,

Graeme

• Jeremy_NI

Hey Graeme, I don't know what happens on your end but I've tried once again and could submit a request without a problem. Maybe it's something with your browser. I'll create one for you anyway to get things going.

• Coggie

Hi Jeremy, thank you. I’ve tried it on different browsers, computers as well as my phone browsers and have the same issue.

It’s much appreciate you creating a hardware ticket for me.

Cheers,

Graeme

• Jeremy_NI

I got in touch by email.