Does native access log you out automatically after your done?

Guitarbinge86
Guitarbinge86 Member Posts: 58 Member
edited August 15 in Native Access

I have my 'N.I.' VST's installed on 3 computers. They're probably all on at the same time sometimes b/c they're not just music PC's. I want to make sure 'N.I.' doesn't think I'm sharing my VST's with people. So should I log-out of 'Native Access' when I'm done using it? or is it enough not beng inside of a DAW running the 'Kontakt' instruments simultaneously on multiple PC's?

(Sorry about the similarity to a different question of mine. I didn't understand though if 'Native Access' logs you out automatically when you're done or if I should do it manually. I would have added it to the other posts but I was having issues w/ my PC and wasn't sure how to do it correctly.)

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,395 mod
    Answer ✓

I didn't see your orther posts yet but I can already try to answer this one. No need to log out. The source of your issues is probably coming from something else.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,395 mod
    Answer ✓

I didn't see your orther posts yet but I can already try to answer this one. No need to log out. The source of your issues is probably coming from something else.