Where do I go & how do I register my Battery 4?

BreakerFix
BreakerFix Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Battery 4

When I look at my serial numbers page, at the top of the page it says. "Not registered" & it has my Battery 4 & serial number. Is it just me? Does that seem like a great place for a link that can be clicked that says, Register a product here… ?

Since there is no link nor could I find anything hinting, where to go, would anyone be kind enough to send me a link to where I need to go & some info on what I need to do to register Battery 4 please?

Thank you in advance for any help I might get.

BreakerFix

Best Answers

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,777 mod
    Answer ✓

As with every other Native Instruments product, registration, activation and installation can be done only through Native Access software.

Download it, install it, login to your account (from within Native Access) and all your software will be available there. :-)

• Sunborn
    edited June 23 Answer ✓

Hello,

you didn't clarify all that in your original post, thus i mentioned them, as obvious first steps… :-)

When you say, "login to your account (from within Native Access)…" are
    you saying that after I login to NA, I need to login to my NI account on
    this site?

Nope! Login to Native Access is enough

Please be kind enough to tell me where to look in Native Access 2

On the Library page, all your software is there… if they are many, just scroll down

If you can't see it, check also at the "Available" (not installed)

As a last option (and most possible solution), go to your NI account (online). Copy the Battery serial number, then go again to Native Access and click "Add serial" (check image above).

It should work now! If you can see it immediately restart your computer.

If none of the above fix the issue, then your problem is something else and you should contact NI Support.

Answers

• Sunborn
    Answer ✓

As with every other Native Instruments product, registration, activation and installation can be done only through Native Access software.

Download it, install it, login to your account (from within Native Access) and all your software will be available there. :-)

• BreakerFix

Been there done that. I downloaded & installed it several months ago. I updated it several times, but I have not been able find anything in Naked Axes that says anything with the words register or registration. Please be kind enough to tell me where to look in Native Access 2? I just downloaded it from the link you graciously provided & installed it & even updated a few items that have been installed for a while. I just do not see a way to register Battery.

When you say, "login to your account (from within Native Access)…" are you saying that after I login to NA, I need to login to my NI account on this site?

• Sunborn
    edited June 23 Answer ✓

Hello,

you didn't clarify all that in your original post, thus i mentioned them, as obvious first steps… :-)

When you say, "login to your account (from within Native Access)…" are
    you saying that after I login to NA, I need to login to my NI account on
    this site?

Nope! Login to Native Access is enough

Please be kind enough to tell me where to look in Native Access 2

On the Library page, all your software is there… if they are many, just scroll down

If you can't see it, check also at the "Available" (not installed)

As a last option (and most possible solution), go to your NI account (online). Copy the Battery serial number, then go again to Native Access and click "Add serial" (check image above).

It should work now! If you can see it immediately restart your computer.

If none of the above fix the issue, then your problem is something else and you should contact NI Support.

• BreakerFix

Even though I'm about 80% sure I already added the Battery 4 serial number (not to mention, I've already owned & used it for almost 10 years), I followed your advice & (since none of the other suggestions fixed it) I added the serial & as they say in the Big Apple, "Batta bing!" That did the trick. The Battery 4 serial number moved from the "Not registered" category to the "Registered" category along side the other 60 or so that were already there (& date back to the Paleozoic era).

In plain English: Thank you ! That was very helpful & it worked. I guess I have no more excuses. I've gotta get back to work. 🎤 🎹 🎸 ….

PS. This was the first time in about 20 years of being an NI customer that I have ever been on this forum. Do I need to mark this as closed or something some how?

• Sunborn

Happy that helped you,

no need to do anything on the discussion, we will leave them open usually, as someone else might have similar problem in the future.

Go make some music now! 😉

This discussion has been closed.