Maschine MK3 printed manual

nassy
nassy Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi!

Is it possible to get/buy a printed version of the Maschine MK3 manual in German or do I have to print it myself?

BR

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

You have to print it yourself, or get it printed in copycenter...

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

You have to print it yourself, or get it printed in copycenter...

• Ian Bourgal
    Ian Bourgal Member Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2023

Does anyone know when NI stopped shipping hardcopy manuals? Did Maschine MK3 ever ship with a printed manual?

I'm looking for an English one......but also just wondering if it should have come included with the mk3.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod
    edited February 2023

No, it was never included, not even in previous models like the Studio if I remember correctly, not sure about mk1's and mk2's tho.

Probably because if a Maschine device sits on the shelf for 1 or 2 years by the time someone buys it the manual can be very inaccurate, the software keeps changing and occasionally those changes can be drastic enough to confuse a potentially already overwhelmed new user... This also makes it wasteful in an era where big companies have a lot of pressure to be green. This is a trend I have been seeing a lot in the last few years for devices that rely on software/computers.

Charging for something that could very well be inaccurate a day later would be a bad idea IMO.