Question on crossgrades

Evulfun
Evulfun Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited 10:53AM in Native Access

Has anyone had issues before with what is showing as eligible for a crossgrade pricing. Izotope's cart says I am eligible, but Native Instruments says I'm not. Which is correct?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,157 mod
    edited July 9 Answer ✓

Izotope's cart says I am eligible, but Native Instruments says I'm not. Which is correct?

@Evulfun , that is hard to tell since you do not include any information about what you got and where it is registered. N.I. as far as I know is not yet over with the joining of iZotope into N.I. which might account for the difference in experience on the two sites. Until the two sites has been fully joined then to avoid any unforeseen problems then I would advice to e.g. buy cross-grades at iZotope if that is where you already have the software the you want to upgrade.

I want to crossgrade to Music Production Suite 6.5 now and am told that I'm not eligible

Has anyone the same issue?

@Hämmingus , if you are trying to buy at the N.I. site then there exists a purely cosmetic issue where users are warned in yellow that the cross-grades are only for eligible users even when logged in and eligible. If you are trying to buy at the N.I. site and if you are indeed eligible then you ought to be able to safely ignore that warning and go ahead and buy the cross-grade. If you are eligible and have any problems then simply contact N.I. N.I. Purchase Support or N.I. Account Support afterwards and they will get you sorted in case there has been a misunderstanding on your behalf then usually there is no problem getting a refund if you bought in good faith and you can not use it.

Answers

• Hämmingus
    Hämmingus Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi,

I have a similar issue. I upgraded to Komplete 14 Ultimate Collector's Edition last year. I want to crossgrade to Music Production Suite 6.5 now and am told that I'm not eligible. That really sucks, because the sale ends today and I cannot get any help from NI. The Chatbot is just unable to help.

• Hämmingus
    Hämmingus Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Support did not answer at all. Not by agent not by ticket. LAME!

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,157 mod
    edited July 9 Answer ✓

Izotope's cart says I am eligible, but Native Instruments says I'm not. Which is correct?

@Evulfun , that is hard to tell since you do not include any information about what you got and where it is registered. N.I. as far as I know is not yet over with the joining of iZotope into N.I. which might account for the difference in experience on the two sites. Until the two sites has been fully joined then to avoid any unforeseen problems then I would advice to e.g. buy cross-grades at iZotope if that is where you already have the software the you want to upgrade.

I want to crossgrade to Music Production Suite 6.5 now and am told that I'm not eligible

@Hämmingus , if you are trying to buy at the N.I. site then there exists a purely cosmetic issue where users are warned in yellow that the cross-grades are only for eligible users even when logged in and eligible. If you are trying to buy at the N.I. site and if you are indeed eligible then you ought to be able to safely ignore that warning and go ahead and buy the cross-grade. If you are eligible and have any problems then simply contact N.I. N.I. Purchase Support or N.I. Account Support afterwards and they will get you sorted in case there has been a misunderstanding on your behalf then usually there is no problem getting a refund if you bought in good faith and you can not use it.

This discussion has been closed.