Massive X displays no wavetables and crashes with errors in VCRUNTIME140.dll

affirmik
affirmik Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited 12:00PM in Massive X & Synths

I'm currently trying the demo for Massive x on a windows 10 machine with cubase 13 pro installed. Cubase detects the plugin and lets me load it but if I try to change the wave table and then move a parameter it crashes with a error in vcruntime140.dll. The thing that stands out to me is that the wave table section box is empty and it doesn't display any names in the oscillator section (see screenshot below).

I have had a look at the dmp file that cubase generates and it mentioned this error:
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: INVALID_POINTER_READ_STRING_DEREFERENCE_c0000005_VCRUNTIME140.dll!memcpy_repmovs

I tried to install the vst 2 version of the plugin but it doesn't appear in the plugin manager when rescanned. I've tried to reinstall and restart my machine etc but it still happens. Any help or pointers would be appreciated!

Comments

• affirmik
    affirmik Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

To answer my own question and to help anyone else with this issue. It looks like this occurs if you don't have native access installed. I found a old cached post that had been removed from here where someone else had the same problem and this fixed it for me to!

This discussion has been closed.