Maschine color contrast usability

Nahum
Nahum Member Posts: 2 Noise

Am I the only one that find some of the instruments color contrast as a usability issue? On some of the instruments the color background is too bright compared to the white text..

Comments

• Chris Shelving
    Chris Shelving SpainMember Posts: 14 Sine
    edited May 13

Yes, I encountered the same problem, I had to make my own artistic background, respecting the original image as much as possible of the instrument, always with respect to the NI designers for this change, since I have eye problems and it makes my eyes tired and it can aggravate my problem by straining my eyes... I'll send you a video so you can see my work personal... give me a few minutes since I have to record it and upload it...

• Chris Shelving

I have tried to record it as best as possible, but my phone is old and does not record very well, but I show you my idea of how it would be a good way to reflect the plugins and instruments to have a good visual experience, I hope that NI takes this idea into account and I implemented it hehehe... good vibes eeh!!! I have done it because of my problem with my eyes that get tired very easily due to having a lot of contrast and it is difficult to read on those screens... I hope you like it, there are images that I need to finish and make them more beautiful, but little by little since it requires a lot of work and patience...

Above all my respects to the designers of NI

• Chris Shelving

IMAGES OF MY MOD IN MASCHINE ( I LOVE MASCHINE )

• Nahum
    Nahum Member Posts: 2 Noise

Wow this is super cool! I love how some of the artworks actually reflects the actual UI too!! 🙌

• Chris Shelving

@Matt_NI

Could there be a possibility of a makeover in Maschine?

not everyone might like it, but all my friends loved the new image....

• Olihop
    Olihop France - MontpellierMember Posts: 87 Tri
    edited May 14

Very good work!

Displaying the presentation text of the expansions is a good idea too 👍️