What's happening?

Options
djnino
djnino Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I am macOS X High Sierra and Mac Pro 2.66 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon.

My Komplete Audio 6 doesn't recognized by my Mac. The green led 'USB' just blink.

The orange led does not stay turned on.

And the driver avaliable in the support page, is not functional anymore for my system

Some suggestions? Thanx!

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,639 Expert
    Options

Your OS is too old. Problem with mac is if you dont update, you will find things stop working, that is how they force you to upgrade even if you don't feel you need to. Most companies (NI included) will support only the latest 3 OS main versions and looking at the requirements page for the KA6:

Since you are on macOS 10.x you are too far behind for any current software so would have to try and track down old versions somewhere or purchase a new mac.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,327 mod
    edited May 2
    Options

JesterMgee might be right , it does however say that the 'KOMPLETE AUDIO Interfaces' are compatible with the macOS X High Sierra : Compatibility of Native Instruments Products on macOS

JesterMgee and others here knows a lot more about Mac than I (I know very little) , but for anybody to be able to give a better assessment then you should provide the exact details , such as exactly which version of Komplete Audio 6 interface it is.

Also check the firmware