Native Access HELP !!!

RST96
RST96 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited 1:51PM in Native Access

I'm having a lot of problems with Native Access, the list goes on...
Today he wanted to give me a 25 Gb Horns Pro update (or something similar) when I don't have it, after a restart he no longer offered it to me, that's for the most recent one, Otherwise...
Each time I open it, it tells me to close my VPN when I don't have one, then it changes its mind and launches anyway.
Sporadically it no longer remembers who I am, so I have to log in, but the login crashes, I close it and restart it and it no longer asks me for the login.
Regularly it runs idle for minutes to look for a possible update...and if it finds one it crashes, I restart it and I can do the update.
I loaded today's Native Access again and reinstalled to see if that fixed the problem, nothing changed.
This is becoming extremely annoying, especially since I have a good dozen of these access programs for my non-Native plugins and I don't encounter any problems.
I will pass on other problems such as adjusting the window size which is questionable...
I'm wondering if this is normal or am I doing something wrong and what should I do to stabilize this application?
Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

This discussion has been closed.