I recently bought Kontakt 7 and now I want to buy a Kontrol S88

Options
Shane Lanford
Shane Lanford Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

So the S88 comes with Kontact 7, so is it a waste of money, or am I supposed to sell my original Kontakt 7 license?

Best Answer

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,319 mod
    edited April 28 Answer ✓
    Options

The Kontakt 7 that, at least presently, comes with the Kontrol S-Series MK3 is an added benefit ! If you already have a transferable Kontakt 7 license then you of course can sell it at e.g. the N.I. Forum Buy / Sell / Trade

You click the link and scroll down to the comment field below the last post and add your own post using the 'Leave a Comment' comment field, like you would when adding a new comment to any discussions here. To respond to a specific offer then use the 'quote' below the post containing the offer !

Quote Matt_NI : All you need to know about License Transfer

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,319 mod
    edited April 28 Answer ✓
    Options

The Kontakt 7 that, at least presently, comes with the Kontrol S-Series MK3 is an added benefit ! If you already have a transferable Kontakt 7 license then you of course can sell it at e.g. the N.I. Forum Buy / Sell / Trade

You click the link and scroll down to the comment field below the last post and add your own post using the 'Leave a Comment' comment field, like you would when adding a new comment to any discussions here. To respond to a specific offer then use the 'quote' below the post containing the offer !

Quote Matt_NI : All you need to know about License Transfer

• Shane Lanford
    Shane Lanford Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

Thank you for the link. This is very helpful.

Shane