What am I supposed tp do with your idiotic NA nonsense

Options
Steven Kaufman
Steven Kaufman Member Posts: 22 Member

Youir company is beyond incompetent . I cant even run NA anymore. Win 10,years of programs , a KK keyboard and mashine. I keep uninstalling and reinstalling this idiotic thing. I can't load anything, install anything. You are horrible, horrible people. It is that simple. You bare so busy merging with other companies that we don't even matter anymore.

You should all suffer like we all do,

Comments

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,991 mod
    Options

@Jeremy_NI , sorry , If there is going to be any taking this feedback to the right place then I guess that you are the only one to do so !

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,813 mod
    Options

@Steven Kaufman Your frustration is understandable, however if you contact support, you'll find people willing to help you out: https://bit.ly/NI_support_NA I wouldn't tell them they're horrible and they should suffer though.

• Steven Kaufman
    Options

I did. Agree. But it is a really miserable problem.

Feels to me that it is some way of getting everyone who is staying with their mk1 hardware and trying to get them to give al that up or struggle. I know that tech moves on and nothing lasts forever. But if you have a fortune sunk into a specific ecosystem, it is simply unfair to not take care of the earlier adopters who got you there in the first place.

Appreciate your point. Just angers me. I'm alays pleasnt to the uspport staff. But they have made it very difficult to even find a way to contact them anymore.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,991 mod
    Options

I'm alays pleasnt to the uspport staff. But they have made it very difficult to even find a way to contact them anymore.

Actually then N.I. have introduced live chat support (at least daytime normal work days) , you still have to use the interface but you ought to be able to get thorough !

At the page N.I. Native Access and Installation Support be sure to scroll down to page bottom to see if there is a log-in request , if there is then log-in , at next page again scroll down and small blue chat box ought occur within 15 seconds. Then write in chat box and when getting suggestions then select did not help when it didn't , that ought to bring you on to either chat with human or open a ticket !

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 997 Guru
    Options

@Steven Kaufman

"Appreciate your point. Just angers me. I'm alays pleasnt to the uspport staff. But they have made it very difficult to even find a way to contact them anymore.

Plenty of us might be able to help straight away if you actually took a minute to describe the problem with a just a tiny bit of detail.

Like what is exactly wrong. What version of NA are you using. What kind of computer etc.

Instead - your intro post goes so far off track that I am not sure why anyone would want to assist you.

VP

• Steven Kaufman
    Options

Jeremy,

I'm sure you believe what you are saying. I nthink you understad . Your company has reached the level below incompetency . Although it's customer service has been close to pitiful for years and is the laughing stock of every user, compared to an arturia or a UAD, this ;level has become incomprehensible. Native access, every time you add a serial code for a third party program , like the free blueprint programs, NA just goes off the rails. I uninstall and reinstall NA, NTK daemon, I use the NI uninstall tool. I remove everything I can find. It have now spent 3 day mind you, three days trying to get NA to work, I will never install another third party serial code program into it. each time it causes me three lost days. I have completely removed both NA 2 and NTK Daemon . When I completely reinstall both. It i still says it can't find NTK daemon, which is right there. still requests my login several times to no avail and then says it cant determine NTK demon, which is right there, I restart is requested, I run as administrator, non administrator and so on. I have invested thousands of dollars in both software and hardware, including a KK keyboard. maschine, tons of software and tons of NKs presets from third party developers and the NKS user group. I simply am unable to write to them without completing losing my sanity. So if you still work for them, perhaps you can help. I currently am without NA at al. Perhaps I'll just start your entire screwed up and sadistic way fo treating your long term customers who have played by the rules only to be treated like this. So I officially give up. I will no longer waste days on this idiocy. I will simply use what I have , not reinstall NA and gradually move on from your horrendous company. I suppose they're busy with the PA and izotope merger and ne owners that you simply dont have time to the actual cre of your customers. I am beyond disgusted, you have always been a reasonable fellow. I don't know if you only have a staff of one in LA now and berlin doesn't care less. But I am a real person. I cannot afford to soend 3 or 4 or more full time days doing this idiotic repetitive stupid work for such a joke of a company that can' even fix the installer to its entire system. It's such a insult to your users. Such utter distain and disrespect for us will come back to get you, I'm sure. I am sure that I am far from alone in this.

Steven Kaufman

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 997 Guru
    Options

Wow. Not even sure what to say.

There is most definitely no win here - for anyone.

VP

• Milkman
    Milkman Member Posts: 216 Advisor
    Options

Image related.