Maschine 2.18 is out now!

Options

Comments

• djadidai
    djadidai Member Posts: 394 Pro
    Options

@Kai_NI or @Kaiwan_NI can you please post a link to download and install previous version of maschine? I updated to 2.18 and wish to go back to the previous version. Thanks and much love. Hope the fix comes out sooner than later.

• maxd
    maxd Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

how do i download separate installers without having to use native access? getting an install error, ive used the NI reg tool but still no luck.

thanks in advance

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,863 mod
    edited May 4
    Options

The drag and drop issue in its various manifestations is all one bug and it only crept in with the last release so should be all fixed in one go

The other issues not so sure

• Kaldosh
    Kaldosh Member Posts: 356 Advisor
    Options

Not the only one I am afraid

Have plenty of VST3 issue disappearing not showing up and way too much to find this useful,

Where can we downgrade ?

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,364 Expert
    Options

Another request for the Maschine 2.17 Installer.

I just found out that with Maschine 2.18.0, Cubase does not load the Maschine Project embedded with the plugin if it was created with Maschine 2.15.2 or older. The embedded Maschine Project loads fine when using the Maschine 2.16.1 VST3 plugin.

Project is loaded with the Maschine 2.18.0 VST3 plugin, if the Cubase project was saved running the Maschine 2.16 VST3 plugin.

• Michael Gaidamaka
    Michael Gaidamaka Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Hello, @Kaiwan_NI
    I have not tried any earlier Maschine 2.x releases for three years as I use Maschine Micro mk3 in MIDI mode 99.9% of the time and connect it directly via type-c -> type-b cable (aka type-c to printer).

• raist1er
    raist1er Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Is anyone else unable to move/drag/copy scenes in song view?

• Kaldosh
    Kaldosh Member Posts: 356 Advisor
    Options

I am not yourself i don't know

• unrealone
    unrealone Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Bring back JAM Effect Strips Please!

• Bongofur
    Bongofur Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Is there a way to have a consistent zoom level? I zoom out to see the whole play range/pattern length and it changes back to a default whenever I change scene/patterns.

• Gabriel Kemeny
    Gabriel Kemeny Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

I have recently bought a Maschine 1 that came with an installation disk..the person that sold it to me never used it and thus could not give me a licence for the software. He didn't tell me that Maschine needed a licence and I only found out about it after he already sold it to me. He told me he never used ut and that it was given to him..is there anyway that I could rectify the situation and get a licence from somewhere or should i just abandon the idea of trying to get some use out of it..and just ell it or give it to an op shop..?

• rabbit
    rabbit Member Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 5
    Options
    Maschine software, every update more beautiful, i really love the software. by the way i think that a nice improvement could be a zoom in/out the Ui/UX by Clicking the CTRL +/- . PD: is nice to have this kind of dialog between User, Fans and NI! so thanks a lot!

• MikaelByström
    MikaelByström Member Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 5
    Options

Does Maschine+ allow for running in oversampled mode in all instruments? Can Maschine+ adapt to DAW sample rate in any way? If not, is there an easy strategy to at least render to audio in the DAW with plug-in counterparts when running the whole project oversampled?
    Remember multiple NI instruments make use of oversampling, at least in Reaktor. I don't want to give this up when using Maschine+.

Is it allowed or even possible to replace the CPU in the Maschine+ with something more powerful? At least one owner tells me it might stutter when pressed hard. These are all important questions for me getting one.

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,280 mod
    Options

@Gabriel Kemeny Contact support - if you have the hardware they will usually arrange to let you have a licence. Take a look at this page - https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001301669-My-Serial-Is-Already-Registered-to-Another-User-Account and you'll see a link at the bottom for "Second Hand Products"

This discussion has been closed.