problems with Native Access 2 - latest version and the versions before of 2

Options
Max_Headroom
Max_Headroom Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi,

there are always MEGA PROBLEMS with your NI Access!!! Problems with every update. Login is not possible, product view is not possible.

1. Started NI Access

2. Installation/Update was nessecary.

3. Start after the update. Login prompt, sends me in a loop. No login is possible. Credentials are correct.

4. after the 8. try, a pending window appears with the message "Loading products" but my registered libs do not appear. The pending window is still there after 30min.

5. Shutdown of NI access. Restart, wants my credentials again and again and again, no login is possible. 

6. Shutdown NI access again. 

7. same procedure. checking authentification, Putting in the credentials again..Does`nt work. Same error message as above.

8. Computer restart.

9. Starting NI Access - same problems, login is not possible.

10. and again - setting up Native Access, login credentials needed. Putting in again the credentials. Does`nt work. "Retry login", does`nt work... and so on.

11. Native Access Version 3.10.3 => uninstallation/reinstallation with the latest version.

12. login prompt appears. Same procedure, login does`nt work. 

13. login again, same problems as before. login does`nt work.

14. now opening again NI access. It shows suddently "Loading Products" in a loop. Message is still pending.

15. Shutdown NI Access. Start it again, The login prompt appears again and again and again.

16. Now, trying it with VPN to prevent a possible cloudflare rootcause.

17. Same problems, cloudflare is not the reason.

18. No possibility to run NI access with problems, the login does`nt work, the login procedure does`nt work anymore!!!

19. Login again in the NI homepage with the same credentials. It works. 

20. Opening NI Access again. Same problem, wants a authentification, does`nt work, Installer runs in a loop as always. Login does`nt work.

21. This problem occours on some of my computers. I`ve never seen such a bad programmed software since 30 years.

22. Downloading now the legacy installer: Native Access 1.14.1

23. uninstall the actual version. 3.10.3.

24. Installing 1.14.1. Start it. 

25. Message appears: unable to login

26. Ok, pressing the button, Login prompt appears. Putting in the credentials. Login works, I can see my products now. 

Tagged:

Comments

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,979 mod
    Options

Look at the bright side ! N.I. knows that the situation needs improvement and there has just been introduced chat support for Native Access assistance (at least on normal work days) :

Quote : For assistance with purchases, accounts, and Native Access, you'll have an option to initiate a chat session. Simply click on the chat icon located at the bottom right corner, and you'll be assisted by a virtual assistant. If your issue remains unresolved after consulting our help articles, a human chat agent will be available to assist you.

Please refer to the page : How to get in touch with our Customer Care or read my Support page functionality changes post here !

• daviddchenoweth
    daviddchenoweth Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Bright side...??? Funny guy... i have literally spent thousands of dollars wit NI and can't even talk to a live person. are you joking "at least on normal workday?"

• grspace
    grspace Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Same problem with Native Access 2 as described above ...

What a waste of time it causes ...