UVI NKS

Options
Sunborn
Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,373 mod
edited April 18 in NKS User Library

This discussion was created from comments split from: NKS User Library.

Tagged:

Comments

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,373 mod
    Options

UVI Phasor VST3 NKS

50 Factory presets, resources and template (the default preset is also the template)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9bcn3rxlcidovel/UVI%20Phasor%20VST3%20NKS.zip?dl=0

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,785 mod
    edited April 18
    Options

UVI Opal NKS

I upgraded to the UVI effects collection recently and the only one that doesn't have NKS for is the new Opal compressor/limiter - quite a nice and adaptable dynamics processor to have (esp I guess more for Maschine users) so I made NKS for this too to complete the set :) All patches tagged with graphics etc

In NKS User Library/UVI/Opal

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,620 Expert
    edited April 30
    Options

UVI NKS Libraries

Full NKS libraries for almost all UVI instruments. Works with VST2 / VST3 and both Workstation and Falcon. All controls in each instrument pre-mapped and available in Komplete/Maschine for full control. All presets are fully tagged and include sound previews and artwork for both MK2/MK3 keyboards.

• JesterMgee
    Options

Now Available: UVI Attack EP88 NKS Library

• Onj
    Onj Member Posts: 49 Member
    Options

Hello, has anyone made NKS presets for UVI Digital_Synsations out of interest?

I managed to pick it up for free during some give-away they had recently, looks interesting but haven't been able to use it just yet. Anyone own this one?

Thanks.

• Kymeia
    edited April 18
    Options

Venus Theory Noctua NKS

Here is the template for UVI/Venus Theory Noctua

This is for the Falcon VST3 version but I have made it function as a standalone instrument - however it will not load in the UVI Workstation version - sorry I don't use that but @JesterMgee is planning to release a version for that (and Falcon too eventually)

Just the template first so people can try it out and test it - I fully plan to make the NKS presets too but want to know it's working properly first - making it was a bit of a challenge as it only allows 128 automation assignments so I had to make them all fit, it works but it uses all 128

Includes the banner graphic for the Mk III keyboard display

NKS, template,previews, deep tagging:

UVI/Venus Theory Noctua Download

• Diam
    Diam Member Posts: 217 Helper
    Options

Only have the UVI Workstation, so thanks for this template. Since we already have the previews, I guess I will save these presets at some point. In the meantime, here are some graphic revisions I made. Figure it would be more convenient to add it to yours as opposed to me making a new link.

• Kymeia
    edited April 18
    Options

UVI Workstation NKS

Thanks for these, I have also just been sent the full NKS patches for UVI Workstation, saved with the VST3, many thanks to @jggorman, so we really only need the VST2 patches now to complete the set. My template will work with the VST2 and VST3 if anyone else wants to use it feel free. All uploaded to the NKS User Library/current/UVI

I've also added your graphics to my ZIPs

Thanks everyone for the community collaboration :)

• Kymeia
    edited April 18
    Options

UVI Plate NKS

Posted a template for UVI Plate because it seems to be one of the few UVI FX that doesn't have NKS (the Leslie being the other, will do that after I have added the NKS presets for Plate)

In the NKS User Library/current/UVI folder

• Kymeia
    edited April 18
    Options

UVI Rotary NKS

OK now UVI Rotary, that's the last of the effects suite to have NKS apart from Drum Replacer which I have to admit I have never even opened and have only the barest idea of what it even does or how it would work within the KK environment (although maybe useful for Maschine?) All available here (except Shade which now has its own NKS from UVI - I guess eventually these all will):

• chpiatt
    chpiatt Member Posts: 32 Member
    edited April 18
    Options

UVI Glass Orchestra NKS

I had some vouchers that were going to expire so I picked up the new Glass Orchestra from UVI. Turns out it's awesome. Decided to make a mapping for it (only works in Falcon, not UVI Workstation):

• Kymeia
    edited January 28
    Options

Awesome thanks, I did the same but you beat me to it

Fantastic job on these, tested now, personally I'm glad you did these for Falcon rather than UVI workstation

I hope if UVI add official NKS compatibility it includes Lightguide support as some of these have narrow ranges but they don't show unless you look at the screen keyboard

• JesterMgee
    edited February 2
    Options

Now Available: UVI 8-Bit Synth, Glass Orchestra, HX-20, IRCAM Prepared Piano 2

I had started work on a number of UVI libraries last year but placed this work on hold due to some of the libraries receiving NKS from UVI however I have had quite a few users asking me to improve the NKS mappings, increasing the number of mapped parameters as I have always done and also to make them work in Falcon.

An issue with UVI is it is not a simple case of just "adding more controls" to a template as each control has to be "mapped" for host automation before the NKS files is saved so this essentially required me starting these all from scratch, not something I enjoy doing, so further UVI libraries will very much depend on how popular these ones are.

All libraries are Falcon/Workstation compatible and also migratable between VST2 and VST3. All tested between Mac/PC without any issues and in regards to the Glass Orchestra library, I discovered an issue where many presets would not save the host automation mapping resulting in all NKS controls becoming non-functional for a number of presets. I have addressed this problem manually but it's something I find with many of their libraries, and a reason UVI libraries are a bit of a pain to make.

8-Bit Synth I covered some time ago as part of the Toy Suite but I have carried the mapping over into the standalone version now too.

I will be working on covering a few others this month so if there is a library from UVI that you want to see completed this month let me know in the Official Thread