Knobs touch menu MK3

Options
itsWHOM
itsWHOM Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hi All,

I swapped the knobs on my Maschine MK3 purely for aesthetic purposes. I expected to lose the capacitive capability, but didn't realize how much I would miss the contextual options showing up when holding the knobs. I was hoping that the menu could still come up when a knob is moved for a short time instead of detecting touch. Does anyone know of such an option in settings?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,837 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@itsWHOM Well, there are no settings regarding this. Where did you get these knobs? Nothing guarantees the same functionality of the original ones.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,837 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@itsWHOM Well, there are no settings regarding this. Where did you get these knobs? Nothing guarantees the same functionality of the original ones.

• itsWHOM
    itsWHOM Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

@Jeremy_NI thanks for the response! I just got some rubberized encoder chroma caps from DJ Techtools. I understand that being rubber they aren't conductive, so they will not have the same capacitive touch response as the originals, and I knew that going in. I was just hoping I missed a software setting that showed the same list overlay once scrolling started. I'll have to live without it, or paint the originals😂.

Thanks again!