Why are my products not showing up in Native Access?

Options
NativeAmerican
NativeAmerican Member Posts: 46 Member

I had 132 products in total available for downlaod. Now it says I only have 96 products available and products that I own and already installed are now showing up as demo in Native Access

Tagged:

Answers

• R3Clu53
    R3Clu53 Member Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Same thing is happening to me. I just posted about this. I sent a ticket in.

• NativeAmerican
    Options

I figured it had to do with the new Native Access update. I wasn't sure though and that is why I made this post. Thanks for confirming you have the same issue. I appreciate it.

• R3Clu53
    R3Clu53 Member Posts: 15 Member
    Options

I sent a ticket. For me it's mostly Heavyocity and KeepForest Libraries. I feel your pain. Going to reach for that library and the feeling of disappoinmentt when it's not there.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,335 mod
    edited April 11
    Options

You need to contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support and have them fix the mess !

After receiving email confirmation then please allow support up to a week to answer and if they do not respond within a week then politely update your ticket to let support know that you are still waiting for a response ! Also N.I. support do not work in the weekend !

• NativeAmerican
    Options

Thanks everyone who gave me advice. I did not need to submit a support ticket. It looks like they were already working on fixing the issue. It has been resolved, with 85 more products showing up as available that previously was not.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,335 mod
    Options

Thank you for reporting back and confirming having the issue fixed ! 🙂