BPM Detection not working / Back files not saved

RalphCat
RalphCat Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

I'm have multiple strange issues on windows 11, Trakor Pro 3.5.3

None of my tracks will detect the BMP. They are all techno with major bassline so I don't think it is done to lack of beat. I have 50 examples where it is not work. I analysis them multiple times and get the same issue.

Also, when I exit the setting, it says that it can't create a back-up file.

All this seems to point to some strange not able to right to the disk issue.

I'm running in admin mode as well.

Herlp most apprecaite as I now going to have setup the grid on 50 track by hand which will take ages.

Best Answer

• RalphCat
    Answer ✓

SOLVED Ish: Looks like it is related to OneDrive. I keep my NI folder under OneDrive so it is back-up without me having to worry about it. Pre W11 it all worked fine now Trakor Pro 3 dose not play nice with it. Move it to the root and all works fine now

Answers

• RalphCat

More issues now the track preview does not show please help someone at NI this is

• RalphCat
    Answer ✓

SOLVED Ish: Looks like it is related to OneDrive. I keep my NI folder under OneDrive so it is back-up without me having to worry about it. Pre W11 it all worked fine now Trakor Pro 3 dose not play nice with it. Move it to the root and all works fine now

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Thanks for sharing the workaround Ralph, maybe it will help other users as well.

Feel free to comment if you have any additional question.

• RalphCat

It would be great if NI could add this to the bug back log for Win 11 please as back is to OneDrive is really handy as I can then just be sure it is all sage